Adding funds to your prepaid account is easy. Remember to add at least the amount of your monthly plan rate to your account once a month for continuous service.
Consider adding extra funds to cover the cost of directory assistance, roaming or international calls. Your monthly plan rate does not cover these charges.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and C Spire gift cards.
Add Funds Online
Log in to or register to manage your account online and provide the requested account information.
- At the Manage Account screen, select the tab with the desired mobile number.
- Click "Add Funds" and enter the amount to add to your account.
- Select your payment method, enter the requested information and click "Continue."
- Agree to the payment terms and click "Continue."
- You've successfully added funds to your account when you see the "Your funds have been added" message.
Add Funds by Phone
Call toll-free 1-855-CSPIRE5 (277-4735) or dial 611 from your wireless phone and follow the prompts to add funds to your account using a credit card or debit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Add Funds Using Cash
Cash payments are accepted at C Spire in-store payment kiosks, or CheckFreePay™ and Western Union payment locations. Please note that a service fee of up to $5 applies when using these payment centers.